Today, be encouraged that you have what you need, and what you need tomorrow is on its way! God is faithful and gives you what you need to fulfill His purposes.
Prayer for Today: Father, thank You for being my Source and Supply. I declare that my trust and hope is in You. I choose to rest in You knowing that You have provided everything I need for today in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Trust that God has a better future in store for you. Trust that He’s working behind the scenes on your behalf. As you forget what lies behind and press forward, you’ll move forward. You’ll see increase and blessing and live the abundant life He has in store for you!
Recently I’ve joined the “Hot or Not” app, and I have some advice for the guys on there from a girl’s perspective.
1) Flow = NO. Ew, double ew.
2) If you’re not old enough and lie about your age, we know. You look twelve.
3) Smile in your pictures! We need to see your eyes light up, and if you have dimples, show them off.
4) If you aren’t smiling, you look like you could break us. Or you’re constipated.
5) If you have a puppy, kitty, or guitar in your pics, you’ve got it right. Girls eat that up.
6) In uniform, fire gear or construction clothes, you’ll get rated up.
7) If we connect, don’t expect a hook up. Even if I was down at first, you lost your chance by saying that’s all you wanted.
8) Have pictures of you doing silly stuff, dressed up for Halloween or whatever, it lets us know you’re real and fun!
9) Don’t have pictures with you and other women. It doesn’t work well for the opposite gender.
10) Make the first move if we connect. Girls hate to make the first move. Even if you’re shy, we appreciate the attention!